Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Review)
About Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
The title Rich Dad, Poor Dad (ISBN: 1612680003) is a little intriguing and almost sounds as if Robert T. Kiyosaki had two dads. That’s actually the case, almost… Robert Kiyosaki writes about his dad, a well educated dad that left the world a poor man, and his other dad, which was actually his best friend’s dad, an uneducated dad that died a very rich man.
Kiyosaki covers, in great detail, what he learned from his two dads and how those lessons crafted his way of thinking that allowed him to become very wealthy himself.
About Robert T. Kiyosaki
Wikipedia says Robert Kiyosaki is an investor, businessman, self-help author, motivational speaker, financial literacy activist, and financial commentator. After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, I think Mr. Kiyosaki s an artist; an artist of business, inspiration, communication and, most of all, an artist of determinate rationality and wisdom. Kiyosaki had the perception and good judgment to choose the correct lessons and apply them in a most productive manner. That, my friends, is how I see Robert T. Kiyosaki.
- Chapter 1: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Chapter 2: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
- Chapter 3: Why Teach Financial Literacy
- Chapter 4: Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter 5: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
- Chapter 6: The Rich Invent Money
- Chapter 7: Work to Learn, Don’t Work for Money
- Chapter 8: Overcoming Obstacles
- Chapter 9: Getting Started
- Chapter 10: Still Want More? Here are Some To Do’s